Designed using lightweight and durable EPO wing construction, the FirStar is built tough. And it better be! The perfect airplane for beginners young and old, the FirStar includes servos, an electronic speed controller and a brushless motor. Once in the air, beginners and experienced pilots alike will notice how well the FirStar reacts against wind and provides great gliding performance. The kit is RTF with minimal assembly and even includes 4 x AA Transmitter batteries.
The perfect start up r/c plane for beginners and novices the Volantex Firstar comes ready-to-fly straight from the box, with just some simple assembly to be airworthy.
The pusher prop design protects the propeller from possible impact damage, allowing for a more re-enforced front noise for extra strength during belly landings. Factory assembled with servos, electronic speed control, brushless motor and 2.4ghz radio system all installed.
A simple handlaunch and you will be away. Once in the air, beginners and experienced pilots alike will notice how well the FirStar reacts against wind and provides great gliding performance.
Volantex FirStar Features:
- A perfect pusher airplane for beginners
- Quick and easy assembly
- Light weight and durable EPO wing construction
- Excellent performance for aerobatic flight
- Good low speed pass performance
- Wingspan: 758mm (30 in)
- Overall Length: 536mm (21.1 in)
- Flying Weight: 200g
- Prop Size: 4.25x2.7 Propeller
- Motor Size: 2208 brushless motor
- Speed Control: 20A brushed ESC
- Servo: 9-gram Servo (3pcs)
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh Li-Po
- Charger: USB with ballance lead
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Radio: 2.4Ghz 4-Channels (includes 4 x AA batteries)
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Around 10 Minutes