This fast new off-road buggy is now available. A competition quality product at a ready-to-run price, the Vantage buggy features a very high specification including CVA shafts, Oil filled, threaded adjustable shocks, all metal diffs, and a standard 2.4Ghz radio all in the box.
The car includes a NiMh battery pack - for more of the same, search our site for Voltz 1800 - since the Voltz 1800 is the pack included. A charger is included in the box, as are full instructions.
Just add AAs for the transmitter and you're away. An option for suitable AAs will be shown when you add this car to your basket.
Manufacturer's Description Follows
Race inspired styling at an entry level price. The upgraded FTX Vantage Brushed Edition comes with everything you need to be up and running all in the box (just add AA's).
Included in this new edition is an Etronix Sport radio system, giving you all the advantages of 2.4Ghz technology. Also new, is a fully waterproof motor and speed controller, allowing you to take your Vantage even further off-road without fear of water damage to the electrics.
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drive from possible damage.
With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Vantage Brushed is raring to go at a truly amazing price.
In addition if you want to tune and upgrade your Vantage Brushed, FTX provide a wide range of carbon and aluminium upgrades that will bring your ride up to a whole new pro level.
- Ready to run with 2.4Ghz Etronix Sport radio system
- 30A rated WATERPROOF brushed speed control
- WATERPROOF 550 brushed motor
- Voltz 1800mAh 7.2v NiMH battery
- Wall charger for battery
- Race designed low profile pre-painted bodyshell
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- 3kg steering servo with heatsink body
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 255mm
- Heigh: 142mm
- Wheelbase: 275/280mm
- Tyre: 88 x 39mm (rear) - 88 x 34mm )front)
- Gear Ratio: 8.3:1
- Weight: 1710g