Traxxas FORD F150 RAPTOR 2017 XL-5 2WD (FOX) Stadium Truck with 8.4v Nimh Battery, Charger & Radio TRX58094-1-FOX
The new 2017 Ford Raptor replica from Traxxas takes you off-road with a whole new level of scale realism. The sleek Raptor body is fully detailed with an injection molded nylon composite grill and front bumper to truly capture the depth and detail of Ford’s original design. Integrated hood vents and side mirrors complete the look. The heavy-duty body is extra tough for all your off-roading adventures.
The 2017 Raptor replica is wrapped around the proven performance and unmatched durability of the Traxxas Slash. Torque flows from the powerful Titan 12-Turn motor and XL-5 electronic speed control for instant response off-road. Full-ball bearings enhance precision control. The electronics are all fully waterproof so your fun never gets sidelined by a little water along the way.
The Ford F-150 Raptor (model #58094-1) comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiHM battery, 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Ford Raptor and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Ford Raptor to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
- Officially licensed FOX paint and graphics, Ford F-150 Raptor Replica body
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas' exclusive patented Training ModeTM
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iDTM
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Water-sealed receiver box and steering servo
- Metal gear Magnum 272™ transmission
- Revo®-spec torque-control™ slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles with captured rod ends
- Scale ProGraphix® truck body
- The tires are mounted on satin-finish 2.2" Slash wheels
- Powder coated progressive rate white springs
- The ESC and receiver mounted directly to chassis
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- Length: 568mm (22.36in)
- Height: 214mm (8.425in)
- Weight: 2.16kg (76.2oz)
- Speed Controller: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
- Charger: 12v DC 4amp Peak Charger
- Motor: Titan 12 550
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Top Speed: 30mph+ (when included 23 tooth pinion fitted)
- Centre Ground Clearance: 89mm (3.5in)
As supplied: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, TQ™ 2.4GHz radio, 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, 8.4v Cell On End Battery, Waterproof Electronics with XL-5 Electronic Speed Control and ProGraphix® painted body.
NOTE: This car does 30mph when you fit the optional 23 tooth pinion gear, which is included in the pack. As standard it does around 25mph so that it's a little slower whilst you familiarise yourself with the car. Note: No RC car doing more than 20mph will survive a crash into a solid object like a kerb without damage. This product is absolutely not suitable for under 14s.
TRAXXAS READY TO RUN BATTERY AND CHARGER OPTIONS
This car comes with a 3000mah 8.4v Battery and a DC Fast Charger. The DC Charger has a "cigar lighter" style plug and can be used in almost every car in the UK. We optionally offer (in addition to the items in the box) the following items which you can add:
Extra Batteries - an extra 3000mah 8.4v Battery. These are available in both "Hump" and "Flat" styles. Both styles fit this car. The hump battery has more concentrated weight, the stick style spreads it over a wider area - it's purely personal preference which you use. Note that Traxxas cars use a heavy duty battery plug which isn't the standard "Tamiya" or "Deans-style" fitting used by other brands. Mains Power Supply - this is a 40 watt mains power supply with a UK plug. The unit allows you to use the included 12v charger in the house, whilst maintaining the high charge current for fast charging.