Another big name joins the world of Tamiya R/C: the Land Rover Defender is an enduring vehicle that traces it's lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era.
This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (so named on account of it's wheelbase length), the shorter wheel base variant of the car.
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 200mm, height: 214mm, wheelbase: 242mm.
• The classic Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide moulding used for great detail such as rear panel surfaces.
• Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover.
• Includes LED lights.
• Matt plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern.
• Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
• An expansive range of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis.
CC-01 Chassis is Tamiya’s ultimate platform for mounting precise scale renditions of off road classics.
With built in wheel arches, sealed front and rear gear boxes with precision engineered differentials and shaft driven 4WD via universal joints, it replicates all the rugged realism of the Defender 90 – as such it is the ultimate platform to carry this iconic body.