The revolutionary 2WD off-road buggy is back as an XB model! The Hornet is one of Tamiya's most popular R/C cars ever, its first release in 1984 helped launch a 2WD R/C buggy boom worldwide. Just add batteries and you can see what all the buzz is about! Featuring excellent performance on both dirt and on-road tracks, The Hornet can take on any type of terrain. This XB version features chassis and drive train consisting of a durable but lightweight ABS resin bathtub frame, diff gear loaded sealed gearbox, oil filled rear dampers, powerful RS 540 motor and high performance suspension system. The XB Hornet is perfect for those that used to have one, those that always wanted one, and those that want a convenient way to get into off-road R/C buggy racing.
- Fully assembled 2WD off-road buggy The Hornet, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- Length: 400mm, Width: 230mm, Height: 150mm, Weight: 874g.
- Includes fully finished driver figure and newly redesigned display box.
- Independent swing axle front suspension with friction dampers, rolling rigid axle rear suspension with oil filled dampers provides smooth handling.
- Extra wide rear spike tires and ribbed front tires ensure superior control and handling.
- Powered by RS-540 electric motor.
- Expec 2.4ghz handset unit with TEU-series electronic speed controller Batteries / Chargers: Price includes a standard battery and overnight charger.
You can exchange or remove the battery/charger below.