Special Order - allow 3 to 4 days for delivery.
Following the Jagdpanther tank destroyer, Tamiya is further expanding the 1/16 scale R/C tank lineup with the Panzer IV Ausf.J. This widely-used medium tank would look fantastic alongside the previously released Tiger I, King Tiger, Panther, and Jagdpanther tanks.
About the Panzer IV Ausf.J
The Panzer IV was the workhorse of the German army and remained in production throughout the entire war thanks to constant improvements. Due to its low cost and high reliability, production of the Panzer IV continued even after more effective tanks like the Panther entered service. The last of the series, the Ausf.J, was armed with an L/48 75mm gun and less components to simplify construction.
About the Model
- 1/16 R/C German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J assembly kit.
- Distinctive stepped hull of the tank is accurate reproduced.
- Dual gearboxes can operate together or individually for realistic tank movement.
- Includes DMD Control Unit (T-03) and DMD Multi-Function Unit (MF-01) to put turret rotation, gun elevation/depression, and realistic light and sound action at your fingertips.
- Onboard speaker reproduces realistic engine sounds.
- Main gun and machine gun firing accompanied by LED flashes for greater realism.
- Install ITEM 53447 1/16 R/C Tank LED Battle System (sold separately) for exciting 1v1 or team battles with other similarly equipped Tamiya R/C tanks.
- 4-channel R/C system, 7.2V battery and charger are separately required.
IMPORTANT: This product at this price is stock produced for the UK market and covered by full warranties on the expensive DMD electrical units within the tank.