Strange one this. It's a factory built car but the only electrical part installed is the motor. You need a radio system (with receiver and servo) and an ESC, plus a standard battery and charger. You may have these, or you can select them from our options above.
Tamiya's own description follows.
Tyrrell’s six-wheeled P34 is a legend both in full size and in Tamiya 1/10 R/C. For a limited-time only, the iconic car from the 1977 Monaco GP is back again, this time as a re-issue of the pre-assembled kit without R/C system previously available in 2012. Do you want to get out and driving ASAP? Then this kit is for you, coming pre-assembled, painted and just requiring R/C equipment, battery pack and charger!
The Tyrrell P34, the only 6-wheeled F1 race car ever to compete in the history of F1, caused a lot of fanfare and controversy when it was introduced in 1976. The Tamiya 1/10 R/C kit faithfully captures the speed and essence of this iconic race car as it raced in the 1977 Monaco GP. It comes loaded with slightly updated markings to faithfully capture the cars history.
• Factory finished 1/10 R/C model without R/C equipment. Length: 430mm, width: 204mm, height: 108mm.
• Pre-assembled and painted polycarbonate body, with a highly accurate finish achieved by using separate parts for wing, end plate, engine funnels and more.
• The model is based upon a 6-wheel version of the F103 chassis, which utilizes a semi-double deck layout with 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates.
• Kingpin coil-sprung 4-wheel independent front suspension uses one-piece lower arm and separate left/right upper arms. The four front wheels are steered with one servo.
• Rear suspension employs a T-bar rigid setup with coil spring and friction plates.
• Ball differential provides smooth power and limited-slip diff effect.
• High-grip sponge tires.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, and 7.2-7.4volt battery pack and compatible charger.