This is a radio control replica of the ProMarkt-Zakspeed AMG Mercedes C-Class, which graced the 1994 German Touring Car Championship (DTM). It was powered by a 400hp-plus V6 engine and decorated in a bright yellow livery. The car was piloted to 2nd and 5th in the 1994 Drivers’ Championship by Jörg van Ommen and Kurt Thiim respectively.
The ProMarkt-Zakspeed was first released in 1994 on the TA-02 4WD chassis. This re-release comes on the easy to build and maintain TT-01 Type E chassis.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame are a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers which improve rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod to provide smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to result in superb driving characteristics.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 186mm.
- The C-Class form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and windshield wiper parts, as well as plated front grille and Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem.
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
- Gun metal color wheels are paired with slick tyres.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling.
- Includes Tamiya Torque Tuned Motor.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, 7.2 volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.