The Tamiya Racing Factory team has been busy analyzing and tweaking
the top-line TRF419 R/C chassis. The new and exciting TRF419X utilizes
the same effective layout as the TRF419, but features multiple part
re-designs, with many components produced in different material to
optimize the 419X's flex characteristics and provide a lower center of
gravity, maximizing grip on a variety of surfaces.
Newly Designed Parts
- Super Short Big Bore Oil Dampers
- Aluminum Front Suspension Mounts
- Suspension Arms
- Duralumin Front/Rear Bulkheads
- Motor Mount
- Servo Mount
- Rear Uprights
- Damper Stays
- Aluminum Battery Holders with slots for strapping tape
- Detachable inner camber link attachment piece allows for precise fine-tuning of the camber turnbuckle length.
- Rear oil-filled gear differential and front direct coupler spool.
- Includes item 54648 RC Stabilizer Ball Connector Fluorine Coated.
- Includes item 42231 RC TRF Damper Ball Connector.
- Requires: 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, 7.4V racing battery, charger, 190mm body, wheels, and tires.
Notes from the Design Team:
- Front and rear shock towers sit lower than previous model. This
feature reduces the center of gravity and allows Tamiya fans to use
Tamiya low nose sports car body sets.
- Separate front and rear bulkheads have detachable inner camber link
mounts for precise adjustment of the camber linkage length. You are no
longer limited to predetermined holes from the previous mounting system.
- Sway Bar mount are fitted with a stabilizer stopper.
- Aluminum battery mounts are slotted to easily use strapping tape to secure the battery in place.
- Carbon fiber shock towers are secured to the aluminum bulkhead
using only two screws as opposed to four as seen in previous models.
This allows for more flex of the chassis.
- New servo mount is made of two pieces: carbon fiber and aluminum.
ELECTRICS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE