The Radient Quartex Multi-Chemistry professional charger / discharger offers a simple and safe solution to battery management. With four outputs, up to four batteries can be independently charged at the same time, using completely separate charge or discharge routines. With a choice of mains power or 11-15V DC input, the Quartex is ideal for use at home or at the field. The four backlit LCD screens make it simple to select all of your charge parameters while also monitoring your battery's status in any light. Compatible with today's latest cell technologies, the Quartex is the serious choice for charging LiPo, LiHV, LiIon, LiFe, NiMH, NiCd and Pb batteries.
NB: High charging rates are only recommended for occasional use as they will inevitably shorten battery service life.
- 1-15 cells NiCd / NiMH x 4.
- 1-6S LiPo / LiHV / LiIon / LiFe x 4.
- 2-20V lead-acid (Pb) x 4.
- Blue backlit LCD (2 x 16) x 4.
- 0.1-6.0A charge rate in 0.1A increments.
- 0.1-2.0A discharge rate in 0.1A increments.
- Cell balance with 0.01V tolerance.
- Automatic charge>discharge cycle to condition NiCd / NiMH batteries.
- Recall data for up to twenty batteries.
- Lithium battery auto charge functionality.
- Lithium battery balance, fast and storage charge modes.
- Safe discharge mode.
- Thermal monitoring (with optional sensor).
- Battery Balancer.
- Safe Start Technology equipped.
- Safe Peak Technology equipped.
- Micro Processor controlled.
- Built in balancers with four XH style balance boards supplied.
- AC or DC input power.
What's in the Box
- 1x Quartex multi-function battery charger.
- 1x Mains power lead.
- 1x XT60 external power lead with 4mm bullet connectors.
- 2x Crocodile clips, each with 4mm bullet socket.
- 4x External balance boards.
- 4x HCT charge leads with 4mm bullet connectors.*
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
* If charging batteries with Tamiya plugs you will either need to obtain leads that have bullet connectors on one end and Tamiya on the other OR Deans to Tamiya charger/car end adaptors.