Given that most cars, aircraft and boats rarely use anything larger than a 4S LiPo, and since most of us prefer not to top up at the field, track or lake, this neat single output 50W balance charger is likely to be the perfect workshop accessory, especially as it also supports LiFe, LiHV, NiMH and NiCd chemistries. Supplied with an AC power cable and a Deans / HCT charge lead the SD4-III uses a simple two button interface to charge anything from 2 to 4S LiXX and 4 to 8S NiXX packs, whilst an LED display and LED status light keep you abreast of the input and charge process. Dead easy to use, this compact unit offers selectable charge currents in multiples of 0.5A, right up to 4A.
- 50W output power.
- Multiple charge currents (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 3A, 3.5A and 4A).
- Suits 2 – 4S LiXX and 4 – 8S NiXX packs.
- Easy to use (simple two button interface).
- LED status light.
- LED display.
- JST-XH balance ports.
What's in the Box
- 1x SD4-III multi-chemistry charger.
- 1x Mains power cable.
- 1x HCT / Deans charge lead.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction sheet.
Use part number ET0818 if you wish to charge batteries with standard Tamiya connectors.