THIS KIT IS DUE LATE SUMMER 2022 AS A BEST ESTIMATE. LIMITED NUMBERS MAY COME IN FIRST BATCH. PRE-ORDERING RECOMMENDED TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE. PLEASE NOTE, WHEN YOU PRE-ORDER, YOU DO NOT PAY - HOWEVER YOU MUST SUPPLY A VALID PAYMENT METHOD DURING CHECKOUT SO THAT WE CAN CHARGE YOU WHEN THE MODEL ARRIVES.
As with all Tamiya kits, supply cannot be guaranteed as deliveries are often cut short by the manufacturer due to worldwide demand, please use the PRE-ORDER payment system with your credit or debit card, rather than paying by Paypal or Credit Card (Pay Now) options for this. Note also, Tamiya kits do not come shrink wrapped in the UK or Japan.
Tamiya is pleased to announce another classic racing car matched to the popular TT-02 chassis, this time the McLaren Senna which is already in the Tamiya assortment in a static version in 1:24 scale, code 24355.
– This is a 1/10 scale RC car assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
– The shape of the McLaren Senna is faithfully reproduced in transparent polycarbonate and the wing and wing mirrors are made of black ABS.
– It is based on the TT-02 4WD chassis with cardan drive which offers high adaptability with various types of configurations as well as being easy to build and low maintenance.
– It features the L Urethane bumper (TT-01/TGS) (part number #51226) that helps protect the bodywork from impacts.
– The 10-spoke moulded wheels in Gun Metal colour are matched with radial racing tyres (part number #50419).
– The bodywork requires painting, cutting, attaching components and stickers.
– UK versions will include a Torque-Tuned motor.
- Requires radio with receiver and servo, ESC, Battery and Charger to operate and Tamiya PS paint.
Pricing Note: We have priced this kit above, as we do the whole range, assuming that you will not require the standard ESC unit. If you would like the kit with the ESC included, simply add the Carson Dragster or Tamiya TBLE04S ESC from the drop down below - which adds £15-£18 to the total. Note also, Tamiya kits do not come shrink wrapped in the UK or Japan. The box sticker may state "ESC Included" whether you order it with or without this unit.
Bearing Upgrade: These make the car run more smoothly and are easily installed during assembly. If there is no option for these shown, then the kit already includes the bearing upgrade as standard. These are entirely optional.
Radio System: There is a choice of a TWIN STICK (Traditional) radio or a Steering Wheel (Modern) radios. All operate on 2.4Ghz and use the new Crystal-Free technology, so you can run multiple cars at the same time without any interference. All radios chosen from this page will include a steering servo as these are not included in the kit itself.
ESC: This is the connection between the radio system and the motor. You have several choices. The standard Tamiya unit (TBLE Series) suits many situations but is not water proof. Where a model number is shown (e.g. 20 or 15) that is the motor capacity of the unit - the lower the number, the more powerful a motor you can install later. All work with the motor in the kit.
Battery: The higher the number, the longer the run time.
Charger: Charge time is proportional to the battery you choose. Some examples - for the 1800 battery (others will take longer) - USB charger takes around 4 hours, Mid Speed around 2 to 3 hours, Mistral 5 Amp Mains can be as quick as 25 minutes in the house and Hyper Delta around 30 minutes (if in the car, takes around an hour in the house).