PRE-ORDER, EXPECTED SOMETIME LATE IN SEPTEMBER 2018.
Another big name joins the world of Tamiya R/C: the Land Rover Defender is an enduring vehicle that traces it's lineage back to the original Land Rover cars first released in the immediate post-WWII era.
This model recreates an early version of the Defender 90 (so named on account of it's wheelbase length), the shorter wheel base variant of the car.
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 200mm, height: 214mm, wheelbase: 242mm.
• The classic Defender 90 form is accurately captured by the polycarbonate body, with slide moulding used for great detail such as rear panel surfaces.
• Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and tire cover.
• Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs (White) x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
• Matt plated wheels are paired with realistic tires featuring authentic tread pattern.
• Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
• An expansive range of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis.
CC-01 Chassis is Tamiya’s ultimate platform for mounting precise scale renditions of off road classics.
With built in wheel arches, sealed front and rear gear boxes with precision engineered differentials and shaft driven 4WD via universal joints, it replicates all the rugged realism of the Defender 90 – as such it is the ultimate platform to carry this iconic body.
We recommend selecting the "PHONE ME FOR PAYMENT" option for this model, we will then contact you when the stock is actually here to confirm you still need the model, whether you need to add or alter any options and to take payment. You can then at that point choose to pay over the phone by card, online by card or online by Paypal invoice. We would rather you did not use our Paypal or Credit Card options on the site as they will result in a full charge being made immediately (although we can hold your order fully paid on file if you wish to go down this route).