A legend returns – the Terra Scorcher has been a trusty off-road assembly kit for R/C enthusiasts since 1988! It makes a welcome comeback in the shape of this LIMITED-EDITION kit, which features a modern chassis and some updates to the livery marking scheme.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body is paired with the 4WD chassis that was previously employed on the re- issued Fire Dragon (Item 58403), with further upgrades.
- Updated marking stickers keep the flavour of the 1988 original.
- Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain provides efficient and reliable drive via universal joints and 3-bevel gear differentials in the front and rear sealed gearboxes, and enhanced by Full Ball Bearings.
- The streamlined double wishbone suspension employs upper I-arms and lower H-arms with CVA oil dampers. Upper arms are adjustable.
- Stabilisers front and rear ensure nimble handling and precision.
- Optional: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike.
- Required Items: 2-Channel radio with receiver and steering servo, 7.2 volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
If pre-ordering this model, please choose PRE-ORDER PAYMENT and complete payment details, no charge will then be made until a few days before release. Alternatively you can pre-pay by Paypal or our regular card handler if you wish, but payment would be taken immediately in that case.