It's Back! We have at last managed to get enough of this kit to offer our famous Bargain Bundle packs once again - if you buy this bundle you get EVERYTHING to build and run this car. You don't even need to paint it if you don't want to, as this car comes ready coloured - just put the stickers on! This is as low as it can go!
Included in this package:
- Tamiya 58416 Rising Fighter Car Kit
- Tamiya Hobbywing 1060 ESC
- Mstyle Radio Pack - contains steerwheel radio, receiver and servo, 2000mah 7.2v battery and a peak-detect USB charger
This combination gives you everything you need to build and drive.
Rising Fighter Kit Description Follows
A new off-road buggy aimed at the first time builder and racer, the all terrain 2WD Rising Fighter inherits all its great qualities and excellent performance from its predecessors Hornet, Grasshopper, Fighter Buggy and Mad Fighter, using a similar body to the Mad Fighter.
- Length: 418mm, Width: 236mm, Height: 187mm, Wheel base: 268mm, Weight: 1000g.
- Independent swing axles for the front suspension, a rolling rigid rear suspension, and large sized friction dampers effectively absorb shocks and bumps.
- Bevel type diff gear.
- Semi monocoque structure acts as the chassis strengthening part (Screws are used to secure the resin body to the bathtub chassis).
- Fully enclosed gearbox preventing dirt and debris from interfering with operation.
- Powered by a 540 motor (included).
- Grooved front tyres and rear spike tires ensure excellent traction for any surface.
- Stylish resin moulded body.
This model is completely new but made 100% from existing Tamiya parts - meaning good parts availability from the off. The 540 motor coupled with a direct drive gearbox means a good turn of speed for both the beginner and more advanced driver - yet simple construction means ease of assembly and repair. An excellent first time buy with potential for upgrade later on.
Bearing Upgrade: These make the car run more smoothly and are easily installed during assembly. If there is no option for these shown, then the kit already includes the bearing upgrade as standard. These are entirely optional.
The other components of this package cannot be altered as part of the "Bargain Bundle", however we do offer more flexible deal and custom options on this kit on our site that allow you to choose different radios, batteries and chargers.
If you would like more options, would like to choose a package without one of the above components, or wish to purchase the car kit on it's own, please search our site for the CUSTOM option of this kit - easily found by searching for the kit name or number followed by CUSTOM.