The heavier they are the harder they fall! It’s a fact, and with this in mind the light and versatile Ares Mini Gamma makes perfect sense for anyone seeking a low cost, low commitment introduction to RC model flying. Your hobby budget will rarely return this much fun and performance for such a small investment, not to mention a level of sophistication that’ll have you wondering how we do it. So what’s the key to the Mini Gamma’s success?
Well, let’s start with the light and resilient carbon-braced EPO airframe, the high-lift wing section and the powerful brushed / geared motor. Crucial features that are joined by a rock-solid 2.4GHz 3-channel proportional radio system, turbulence-beating state-of-the-art 6-axis gyro stabilization and a long-duration 180mAh LiPo that gives 8 to 10 minute flights. Wrap it all in a striking colour scheme and what you get is a good-looking all-season sportster that’s not only perfect for flying indoors and out but also suits wind conditions that see similar aircraft grounded. Beginners will love its simplicity, its durability and its forgiving flight characteristics. Experts, will delight in its versatility and its grab ‘n’ go convenience. With a Mini Gamma, there’s something for everyone.
- 100% factory assembled and ready to fly.
- 2.4GHz 3-channel proportional control.
- Tough beginner-friendly EPO foam construction.
- Powerful and efficient brushed / geared motor.
- 6-axis gyro stabilization.
- High capacity 180mAh LiPo provides 8 - 10 minute flights.
- Easy and convenient USB charging.
- Three flight stability modes - Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Perfect for small parks and ball fields.
- Attractive light aircraft looks.
- High-lift wing section.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Factory assembled Mini Gamma airframe.
- 1 x 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 180mAh 3.7V 1S LiPo battery.
- 1 x USB charger.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.