DYNAM SCOUT TRAINER 980MM RTF w/6-AXIS/ABS GYRO
The Dynam Scout is a perfect parkflyer as it's 980mm wingspan allows it to be flown in smaller areas at low speeds. This makes it easier for beginner pilots to master the art of flying and the steerable nose wheel gives it great handling on the ground as well. The Dynam Scout is a full four channel aircraft complete with both rudder and aileron controls which allow it to perform manoeuvres such as stall turns and barrel rolls.
This model also comes with the Detrum SR86A 2.4Ghz Mini Receiver with 6-Axis Gyro/AB built in for auto-stabilization and recovery, reducing the chance of crashing as the plane will self right if you make a mess (within reason!).
Dynam Scout Features:
- Beautiful appearance with accurate scale trainer design
- Attractive white paint scheme and decal trim sheet
- Mini Receiver with built in gyro to conveniently support auto stabilization and recovery
- Powerful BM2313A-KV1850 brushless outrunner motor
- Easy assembly, easy maintenance.
- Lipo Battery included
- Lipo Charger with UK 3 Pin Adaptor included
- Double Joystick, twin stick radio system included
- Overall Length:767mm
- Motor:BM2313 KV1850
- Servo:7g Servox3
- Wing Area:13.7
- Wing Loading:24.5 dm
- Flying Weight:335g
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh 15c