A simple 2 channel radio for use with RC cars. This UK specific version includes a steering servo which isn't referenced on Carson's own site, which makes it keenly priced for standard RC car use. Smaller radio so easier to hold for smaller hands.
- 3 Channel Receiver
- Integrated Failsafe
- Tamiya Kit and Tamiya ESC comatible
- Operating Voltage of transmitter 4.8v up to 6v
- Two continuously controllable fully proportional channels
- Servo reverse for both channels (reversal of the running direction)
- Trimming function for accelerator and steering
- Dual Rate for both channels (swing limitation of the servos)
- Powering of receiver (without BEC) up to 11.1V possible
- Integrated Fail-Safe
- Standard plug system for Futaba, Graupner-J/R and Acoms style plugs
- Battery status indicator by LED.
Included: 3-channel 2.4 GHz transmitter, 3-channel 4.8v to 11.1V mini receiver, Servo and multi-lingual manual. Like many similar items, this product strangely states "not for under 14s" on the packaging. What you do with it is up to you.