Suits both on-road and off-road cars. Only stipulation is that the car should be ballraced (see our Mr Bear range if your car still has plastic or brass bearings).
The G2 Sport 2 System is a brushless speed control and motor set that is ideal for beginners or top level racers.
It is an improvement to the original G2 Sport 12T system for 2013! It now comes with a 10.5T motor!!
The controller comes ready to run! It requires no set up or adjustment, it simply works with your radio equipment straight out of the box! It has automatic calibration, automatic battery selection (no worries about safe battery cut off) and automatic motor preperation. It comes pre-soldered to the motor so you don't even need to turn your soldering iron on!!
The motor is a standard 540 fitting so will slot straight into any model car regardless of make or previous install! It comes with solder tabs that the controller is pre-soldered to!
All this makes the G2 Sport 2 System a serious contender for either your first step into the world of brushless or if you simply need a relaible, waterproof no nonsense controller that you can just fit and forget about! All you have to do is enjoy run after run of fun!
G2 Sport2 controller features
- Perfect sensorless drive
- New G2H - high performance heat dissipation power boards
- New G2 software increases power and top speeds
- 100% Waterproof
- Safety features including thermal cut off
- Automatic NiMH/NiCAD/LiPo Support
- Auto calibration to radio set
- Anti lock braking system (Reverse won't start until completely stopped)
- Traction control system
- Input voltage (NiCAD/NiMH) - 4.8 to 9.6V
- Input voltage (Lipo) - 3.7 to 11.1V
- Motor limit - On Road - 10.5T (supplied)
- Motor limit - Off Road - 10.5T (supplied)
- Small size - 42.0 x 27.0 x 15.0mm
- Weight - 45g
10.5T motor features
- Military spec neodymium sintered magnets
- Standard 540 can size and weight
- User friendly solder tabs for easy and neat connection to the speed control (pre-soldered)
- High performance, low friction ball bearings
- Hardened 3.17mm motor shaft to match all existing standard pinions
- Anodised solid can for better heat removal