Bundle package - the new Etronix Hyper Charger bundled with a 7.2v 3000mah Nimh Battery pack. Ideal for fast charge and long run times on all Tamiya and similar cars.
The 3000mah battery supplied will be either a VOLTZ 3000 7.2v or a RADIENT 3000 7.2v dependent on stock - these batteries are technically identical, the only difference is the brand label.
The new Hyper Charger features the following excellent specification:
- 230v UK Mains and 12v Car Cigar Socket Inputs
- Low heat output
- Selectable Charge Rate - 1 amp or 2 amp on UK Mains, 1, 2 or 4 amp on 12v in the car
- Charge between 4 and 7 cell packs on DC, and between 4 and 8 cell packs on AC. Standard 7.2v Nimh (Tamiya style) batteries are 6 cell and ideal for use with this charger.
- Microprocessor control
- Peak Prediction Circuit - gentler and less heat build up in the pack than traditional hard peak circuits
- Short Circuit protection on output
- LED light and beeper to indicate charge status
- Re-Peak - safely top up batteries that have sat charged or only been slightly used without prior discharging