This is a special package - 1 x Delta 3 charger and 1 x Voltz 4600 Nimh 7.2v Stick Pack - for Tamiya Radio Controlled Cars. The charger will charge this battery in approx 90 to 100 minutes. The 4600 capacity will give a very long run time (more than twice the time of the common 2000 capacity).
DELTA 3 DESKTOP PEAK DETECT FAST CHARGER
This ultra fast Charger is designed to fully control the charge state of the pack using Delta Peak detection to check when the pack has reached full capacity and automatically switches the fast charging current to a trickle to keep the battery pack full without overcharging it. A safety timer is also incorporated to switch the current to a trickle at a pre-determined period of time.
This charger has the advantage of always charging the pack to full capacity, irrespective of the state of charge of the pack. It will never overcharge a pack.
Chargers & Packs should be placed on a fire proof surface. The charging process should be carefully monitored by an adult.- never leave unattended.
The battery should be disconnected if it begins to feel hot.
- For Charging 7.2v [6 cell] & 8.4v [7 cell] Battery Packs
- Charges Ni-cd & Ni-mh Battery Packs
- Suitable for Packs from 1400mAh to 5500mAh
- 140 minute safety timer electronically controlled on plugging the battery to the charger
- Fast Charge Current 3A, Trickle Charge Current 180mA
- Protected against short circuit & wrong polarity
- Auto switch to trickle charge when pack full
- AC 230v mains & DC 12v 16v Car input
- Fitted with Tamiya Plug
- Red LED denotes Fast charging / Green denotes Trickle charging
Typical Charge Times From Flat
1500 mAh = 35 minutes
1900 mAh = 45 minutes
3000 mAh = 70 minutes