Given that you might having got this far be wondering why you should
choose an Aztek airbrush, we thought we d make it easy for you and
highlight a few key qualities. So, to begin, we ll start at the end with
possibly the most tedious part of the whole airbrushing process
cleaning, or, if you like, the lack of it. You see, unlike standard
airbrushes that get covered with paint and require complete disassembly
to clean, Aztek brushes require no disassembly. How so Simple, because
the paint travels directly to and through the nozzle, entirely
bypassing the airbrush body.
But there s more. When it comes to
orchestrating a task you ll find time-consuming complex needle
adjustments a thing of the past for with an Aztek airbrush you can
quickly move from one spray pattern to another, laying down the full
range of special effects simply by changing the unique, patented,
And if that s not enough to convince
you, give comfort some consideration too. If you ve used airbrushes
before you ll relate to how important it is that the brush fits
comfortably in the hand. With a good ergonomic design (an Aztek design),
reduced fatigue and exceptional grip come naturally.
4809, then, Aztek has combined the ease and flexibility of its premium
airbrush design with a high quality triple-chrome-plated body. Forged
from alloy, the double action internal mix 4809 weighs a desirable 30
grams yet retains that sought-after ergonomic Aztek design. Add the full
range of tips, paint cups, bottles, gravity feed colour cups and
accessories, and youve got a modern heavy-duty airbrush system that ll
provide both precision paint application and excellent durability.
- Patented Aztek nozzle for quick effects changes and minimal clean-up.
- Works as double or single action airbrush.
- Durable, lightweight body.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Perfect for general and precise detail work.
What's in the box
- 1 x A480 airbrush and 6 (1.8 mm) hose.
- 1 x Fine Line Nozzle / .30 mm.
- 1 x General Detail Nozzle / .53 mm.
- 1 x Acrylic General Detail Nozzle / .40 mm.
- 1 x Acrylic High Flow Nozzle / .50 mm.
- 1 x General Detail Nozzle / .40 mm.
- 1 x High Flow Nozzle / .50 mm.
- 1 x 2.5 cc Side Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 3cc Gravity Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 7.5cc Gravity Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 10cc Gravity Feed Colour Cup.
- 1 x 28mm Siphon cap and bottle.
- 1 x 33 mm Siphon cap and bottle.
- 1 x Instructional manual and video.
- 1 x Compressor adapter.
- 1 x Wooden storage case.