The CML 15-Channel 2.4G Excavator is a 1/14 scale model of a real excavator that works just like the real thing. The bucket, cab and wheel hubs are all made of hard metal alloy for durability, while the rubber tread resist slip and wear, making it possible to climb effortlessly.
The 2.4GHz transmitter allows for 15 seperate function, allowing control of all of the models joints including 680° cab rotation. 2.4GHz technology allows for multiple models to run at the same time without interference. The transmitter can also be programmed to allow you to perform a series movements with just one button.
The die-cast alloy cab also features lights and music for the ultimate in scale realism.
CML 15 Channel Excavator Features:
- 15 channel transmitter with 15 different keys and functions
- 2.4GHz radio system enables you to control the vehicle up to 100m
- Durable rubber tank tread
- 680° platform rotation
- Two boom cylinder cab
- Strong die-cast large bucket with realistic noise
- Hydraulic arm
- Realistic cab with built in LED light
- Independent track control
- High capacity rechargeable battery
- Programmable functions for repeating/sequenced actions
- Enough power to support effortless climbing
- Scale: 1:14
- Dimensions: 550x125x160mm
- Functions: 680 degree rotation,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,With light,With music
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Distance: About Up to 100m
- Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
- Racing Time: About 30mins
- Charging Time: 120 Minutes
- Package Includes: 1 x RC Excavator, 1 x 7.2V 400mAh Battery, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable & Manual
Please Note: This toy is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 2 x AA batteries for completion.