The CML 16-Channel 2.4G Timber Grabber is a 1/14 scale model of a real log grabbing machine that works just like the real thing. The bucket, cab and wheel hubs are all made of hard metal alloy for durability, while the rubber tread resist slip and wear, making it possible to climb effortlessly.
The 2.4GHz transmitter allows for 16 seperate function, allowing control of all of the models joints including 680° cab rotation. 2.4GHz technology allows for multiple models to run at the same time without interference. The transmitter can also be programmed to allow you to perform a series movements with just one button.
The die-cast alloy cab also features lights and music for the ultimate in scale realism.
CML 16 Timber Grabber Features:
- 16 channel transmitter with 16 different keys and functions
- 2.4GHz radio system enables you to control the vehicle up to 100m
- Durable rubber tank tread
- 680° platform rotation
- Two boom cylinder cab
- Strong alloy grabber with realistic noise
- Hydraulic arm
- Realistic cab with built in LED light
- Independent track control
- High capacity rechargeable battery
- Programmable functions for repeating/sequenced actions
- Scale: 1:14
- Dimensions: 265x170x165mm
- Functions: 680 degree rotation,Forward/backward,Turn left/right,With light,With music
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Distance: About Up to 100m
- Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery (not included)
- Racing Time: About 20mins
- Charging Time: 120 Minutes
- Package Includes: 1 x RC Log Grabber, 1 x 7.2V 400mAh Battery, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable & Manual
Please Note: This toy is sold in RTR (ready-to-run) format but requires 2 x AA batteries for completion.